Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Person's Fat is Another Person's Fit

This morning, while standing on line at the local Stop and Shop, a woman asked me if I ran every day. I explained that I did not, however I had finished my first 50K the day before. I really don't think she understood what that meant, because she didn't look impressed, shocked, or incredulous. She did tell me that I looked amazing, so I told her that spinning and kickboxing were my mainstays and that she should look into them.

It's really nice when random people give you a sincere compliment. This lady was a slightly heavy but active woman, and to her I look great. I think I look a little shoddy, but I was reminded that one person's fat is another person's fit, and that I should appreciate myself a little more. On that note, the guests brought something in a bakery box. I'm going to go investigate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...