Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Proud to be an American

Today I am even more proud to be an American than usual. I have been listening to Darryl Worley's Have You Forgotten? (absolutely not!) and remembering that red, white, and blue are the colors that don't run. In honor of this momentous occasion, here are some pieces that a proud American can get sweaty in.

 K-Swiss makes the K-Ona S in American flag. The K-Ona S is a lightweight shoe perfect for fast days, races, and triathlons. I've been dying for a pair for MONTHS. They're $100 and my birthday is in August.
 K-Swiss also makes these bike shorts. There's a version for triathlons as well.
I recently received these supersick Knockaround sunglasses as a gift. I've been wearing them everywhere! I desperately wanted to wear them for my last race, but alas, it was pouring rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...