Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, December 30, 2013

CrossFit Collages from December

Here are some photos from December that never made it into their own posts.

I think I'm getting bigger and I bet a lot of it has to do with poor food choices (Cheetos, Chinese, cookies), but putting on muscle has hopefully also played a part. I like this blog post on accepting your CrossFit body and was glad to see that other women can't fit into their damn clothing anymore either.

Can never have too many locker room selfies.



No really. Never.


Not sure what this was. Maybe a clean?


Craig and Rachel know the value of teamwork and stretching.


Jhon's press is looking baller.


Nicole with a red band.


Wearing the Surfr app t-shirt that Chris sent me. Love it!


Photo time with my new bff Sophia at Andrew's birthday celebration.


Cheering and DJing for Stephen and Brian as they complete the day's WOD after the 9 PM class.
Our coaches are always there to support us. I like being able to support them.


My ugly Christmas outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...