Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail

Every nutritionist, dietician, trainer, lifestyle guru, and eating disorder sufferer will tell you that failure to plan your meals is planning to fail. I forgot my morning snack today and ended up eating my lunch (a healthy meal of baby spinach, roasted broccoli, and baked chicken breast) by 10am. Then I ended up with a (skim) medium Coffee Coolatta, a vanilla frosted donut (with sprinkles), and a bacon egg and cheese for lunch. I didn't even get the sandwich from Dunkin' Donuts - I walked to a bodega!

I wasn't hungry when I got home, but then I decided to eat a string cheese, followed by an apple with Better'n Peanut Butter. Then I had a bowl of low sodium butternut squash soup. It wasn't salty enough so I added some sea salt. Now I'm debating if it's worth it to order dinner. I could have put a frozen portion of spaghetti and meat balls in the fridge to thaw today, but of course I didn't plan for that either. Daylight savings time + residual hangover = failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...