Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gimping Along

My knee felt slightly better this morning, so Scott and I headed over to Central Park. It was simply too nice out not to. I chose to wear my Vibrams because my cushy Lunar Glides have been irritating my knee and I left my Nike Frees out on LI. I think I made the right decision although it would have been cool to use Nike+ GPS.

Scott and I ran the 5 mile loop around the park. We enjoyed making fun of other fitness enthusiasts, including Short Shorts and the Tights Under Compression Shorts Biker. I also spotted a man I might like to make my future husband if my stalking of Miles Fisher doesn't work out.

I am going to have to suck it up and go to an orthopedist. I am going to completely lose my mind if I can't workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...