Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Want to Try New Things and I'd Like Some Company

Lately I've been thinking about things I'd like to try or get back into. This is kind of an offshoot of picking up golf. It might be fun to have some company, so if you're interested in doing any of these things, shoot me a message.

  • Ballet (I danced when I was little. Don't remember a thing.)
  • Bikram yoga (I went once last year. It was very hot.)
  • Surfing (I've never tried it.)
  • Kayaking (I am an awesome kayaker. I've done overnight trips. Granted, that was 8 years ago.)
  • Trail running (My cross-country team ran in the woods.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...