Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Run That Never Happened

So I went for a short run last Monday. On Tuesday I had every intention to do a double workout class with my friend Anna. But then Anna stayed in Westchester. So I went drinking instead.

On Wednesday morning I was going to run with T, but it was supposed to pour so we rescheduled for Thursday. I had dinner plans with some friends from high school. I sent T a text cancelling our run between bottles 3 and 4.




Friday's run didn't happen either. Saturday I never made it to the gym. Sunday I was supposed to go to Zumba, but I went to watch lacrosse instead. Accountability. I need some accountability.

We did talk about running. JessMo, her boyfriend, and El Captain's boyfriend ran the DC Cherry Blossom 10 Mile. I ran it last year so I shared some of my wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...