Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Compression Sleeves

I love compression sleeves because I get cankles. Yes, cankles. You should feel sorry for me.

I recently went on a business trip to Chicago (my super cool new job includes travel!) and I conked out on the plane before putting on my compression calve sleeves. I was suffering from a 3-day-in-the-making hangover and just really wanted to go to sleep. Upon landing, my ankles were the same size as my calves and I was horrified. I slept in my ankle sleeves that evening and thankfully my ankles returned to almost normal size.

I took this picture from my bed last night.
That's my front door. Oh studios...
I was not going to make the same mistake on the way home. I put those suckers on immediately after boarding and kept them on until I arrived safely at my apartment.


I actually really like sleeping in my compression sleeves and did so again last night. Please excuse the copious amount of laundry in the picture about. I haven't been to my parents house in a while.

I wear Zensah Running Compression Leg Sleeves, but other companies make similar items. I really want the American flag print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...