Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, September 14, 2018

2018 Quarterly Goal Update - Q2


April I made it to 8 CrossFit classes.
May I made it to 13 CrossFit classes.
June I made it to 13 CrossFit classes.
Quarter Total: 34
Total/Year Goal: 74/180


April I attended 3 Infinity Yoga classes and 1 Southern OM class.
May I attended 2 Yoga Works classes (Infinity Yoga's new name) and 1 Bottom Line Yoga class.
June I attended 1 Bikram Yoga Roslyn class.
Quarter Total: 8
Total/Year Goal: 16/50



Apirl I tucked 2 times.
June I tucked 1 time.
Quarter Total: 3
Total/Year Goal: 19/50



April I ran 2.4 miles.
May I ran 3.9 miles.
Quarter Total: 16.3
Total for Year: 17.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...