Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great hair vs. Great abs - when life challenges your workout

     Sometimes life tries to challenge your workout schedule.  For example, I called a few weeks ago and made a hair appointment for today.  I didn't think much of it because I just wanted a cut and color done by my hair stylist on a day that I didn't have work.  But then I was asked out to dinner for tomorrow night.  I tried to reschedule my hair appointment, but Jorge is not available tomorrow.  So now, I have awesome hair tonight, but I need awesome hair tomorrow.
     "But why won't your hair look awesome tomorrow?" you might ask.  Any good blowout should last two or even three days, and Jorge's blowouts are the best, but this means I'll have to skip tomorrow morning's workout.  I just don't think I have it in me to do that.  I like to eat too much and I like my abs a lot too.  And don't even get me started on women who don't have to shower after working out.  What they do is called walking around in spandex.  Real workouts leave you, and the floor around you, drenched in sweat.  I have to get an extra towel to mop up the floor during class so that I don't slip in my own puddle.
     I am not allowed to wash my hair for twenty-four hours or the color will wash out.  I REALLY want to go to Bonne's cardio class tomorrow so I'm trying to experiment with ways to keep my hair completely off my skin.  That way I can "wash" it with dry shampoo and then shower with a cap on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...