Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Training C.A.M.P

I must admit that I have been anxious lately about my workout schedule. Before the move I had my routine set, including back up plans in case of traffic. I was also concerned that I wouldn't find a suitable replacement for Yves' cardio kickboxing class. While my schedule may still be out of whack, I have found a new class to be obsessed with.

Curtis Williams' Training C.A.M.P is everything I could have wanted and more. Based on exercises used by NFL players, we spent 45 minutes sprinting, shuffling, and doing absurd plyometric push-up/lunge/squat things that seemed impossible. I felt like I was going to throw up, in a good way.

This class is for people who want to work hard. There was an equal amount of men and women taking the class, which is somewhat unusual for group fitness classes that are not spinning. Unlike many of the classes I have gone to, you will not see a woman wearing too much make-up and impractical workout gear tapping her feet while staring at herself in the mirrors. This is a good thing.

*Finish up your workout with Curtis' 15 minute Ab Blast class directly following Training C.A.M.P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...