Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Does This Under Armour Make Me Look Fat?

Ugh, forget about your skinny jeans. Is your fitness apparel announcing your penchant for red velvet cupcakes and buffalo wings to the world? Because mine is. I cannot remember the last time I bought real clothes for myself, but I definitely remember my last fitness outfit purchase (lululemon last Saturday). And when I say outfit, I mean outfit; I take the color coordination of the clothes I sweat in very seriously.

So what are you supposed to do when a love handle puts a big fat L into your fabulous technical top? You take the top off, hang it on the outside of your closet, and put on a baggy t-shirt. No cute clothes for you until you up your cardio. This isn't a punishment, but rather the steps necessary for protecting your self-esteem and motivating you to get back on track.

Yesterday I ignored my own advice and spent my hour run tugging on my Under Armour shirt and praying the sun would hurry up and set. Definitely not cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...