Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Na Na Na - Cue up "Can't Get You Out of My Head"

One of the things that I dislike about myself (and let's be honest, I pretty much think I am perfect) is that I let boys get into my head. I really don't like playing games and I am ridiculously straightforward. I don't think that lends itself to playing hard to get. I end up over-analyzing every interaction and questioning if he actually likes me, kind of likes me, or only likes me at 4 in the morning on weekends.

After spending way too much time willing text messages to appear on my phone recently, I am consciously deciding to focus my energy on myself, and by myself I mean my job, my blog, and my gym membership.


The first thing I did today was commit to using Tap&Track to keep track of the calories I consume. My eating has been crazy lately. I don't think I remembered to eat dinner for four days, but there would be entire afternoons when I wouldn't stop eating. After eating a single portion of lasagna last week, I called up Hunan Delight and chased my dinner with Chinese food.

Giving new meaning to monkey in the middle.
I've been super geeking it up at work lately. I think my total disregard for looking cute has actually enhanced my cuteness. I leave you with this photo of me wearing my awesome headset. This allows me to frantically answer e-mails while pretending to be cool, calm, and collected on conference calls.


I am going to the gym after work today. If I don't, you all have permission to ask me the most embarrassing questions and I promise to answer each and every one of them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...