Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Nano 4.0s!

Hot man bearing new Nanos = my kind of birthday fantasy
Ryan came down for a long weekend so we could celebrate my birthday a few days early. I'm leaving for Houston today and won't be back until this weekend. I have a wonderful boyfriend who has a wonderful family and they made me feel very loved this weekend. Ryan's nieces made me the best card I have ever received and it is my favorite present. My new Nano 4.0s are pretty sick too.

We both took Monday off from work and had a great day hanging out with each other. Ryan joined me for the noon class at CrossFit Identity. We worked up to a 1RM back squat and I PR'd with 190#. One hundred ninety pounds of barbell (and not 188# because I used the men's bar) went down with me below parallel and then made it back up. There was a moment there where I wasn't sure I was going to make it but my partner Stacey talked me through it. Thanks Stacey!

The WOD was awesome. I used 75# instead of 95#, but Ryan Rx'd it at 135# and crushed it!

WOD:
Power Cleans (PC) 1 minute-max reps
Rest 1 minute
Shoulder to Overhead (STO) 1 minute-max reps
Rest 1 minute
PC-1 minute-max reps
Rest 1 minute
STO-1 minute-max reps
Rest THREE minutes
REPEAT
photo courtesy of @cfidentity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...