Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

How the Hell is it December?

Seriously, how is it December? I still have shit on my to-do list from August.

It's a beautiful day in Atlanta and I had a blast at Country Cardio Thursday this morning. It's an actual thing on Thursdays at CrossFit Identity. Apparently none of us can be trusted to take rest days on our own, so Brandon programs active recovery stuff and we listen to country music. A lot of people don't show up on Thursdays. Might be the cardio or the country.

Today was my jam - 4 rounds for time of a 400 m run, 20 American kettlebell swings (32/16 kg), and 10 burpee box jumps (24/20"). It took me 15:28. It was so cold this morning that I almost kept my clothes on during the workout, but I took of my shirts (a tank and a longsleeve, I told you it was cold!) after the last run. I just can't do burpees efficiently if I'm wearing a shirt.

I practiced strict pull-ups today for skill work and got 3 singles. I also tried to boulder the bench and I am so fucking close. I just about had it yesterday and I'm going to get it this month.


In other good news, it looks like my appetite is back. I came home, made eggs, heated up some veggies, and I cleaned my plate. I'm not dying after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...