Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Standard Evening

Did I really blackout binge eat sugar snap peas? Yes. Yes I did. Apparently there's a reason I don't start drinking at 6 pm anymore. After consuming way too many Bitburgers at the Standard Biergarten and making a stop at some bar in Gramercy, I was home and hungry. Saturday is my cheat day and I had housed a delicious Lenny's C5 (prosciutto, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and Granny Smith apples on Ciabatta) at 5:30 pm so it's not like I was starving. Stumbling around my studio and successfully getting myself out of my skintight jeans and Tara Jarmon boots took a lot out of me and made me want a snack. I ignored the crackers, decided against the fruit, and blatantly did not see the peanut butter (I'll eat that shit with a spoon) and chose plain sugar snap peas. Clearly I'm even more health-conscious after I've poisoned my liver for seven consecutive hours. On that note, I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...