Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Waldorf Turkey Salad

We had a lot of leftover turkey this year so I made a Waldorf Turkey Salad.

1/2 Granny Smith apple chopped
10 large green grapes halved
1 stalk celery chopped
leftover turkey
chopped walnuts
glazed walnuts
1 container of nonfat Fage Greek yogurt 
salt (I just shook the salt shaker over the mixing bowl)

Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate.

Toast an Ezekiel 4:9 English muffin and spoon Waldorf Turkey Salad on top.



This is not an entirely clean recipe because of the glazed walnuts, but I thought they would add a little pizzaz. You can omit these if you'd like. Some recipes for Waldorf salads ask for honey, which you could include to make the dish a little sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...