Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, March 21, 2011

High-Intensity Hairstyle

If like me, you're bothered by hair in your face when you workout, you need to learn how to make a ponytail that will withstand running, kickboxing, and the never-ending round of burpees. Through trial and error, and a little snooping around the locker room, I figured out the perfect high-intensity hairstyle. You need 2 ponytail holders, I like Goody Ouchless, and 2 clips. Sometimes you might need bobbypins. I use them when my bangs are freshly cut and I need to add a little more security.

You can watch my super-awkward and shiny video to see exactly how it's done. (You can laugh. I won't be offended.)

2 comments:

  1. #1. You look just like your sister.
    #2. This is awesome, THANK YOU!
    #3. I'll be sharing it on Lovely this week--it's a great video chock full of great workout-hair tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that fat girl who does the youtube make-up videos. So awkward... But I'm glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...