Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toning Sneakers

I never got on board with the toning shoe trend. I just can't justify buying another pair of shoes when I have so many unanswered questions.

Do they actually work? Do some brands work more than others? Do they mess with your spinal alignment or cause injuries? Will they make me look like Kim Kardashian?

My co-worker came by my room to show me his new pair of Sketcher's Shape Ups. Yes, they make them for men and they are surprisingly stylish. I'm going to hound him for an interview once he wears them for a while.

Please post comments about your thoughts and opinions of toning shoes. Do you own/wear them? Have you tried the sandals?

2 comments:

  1. That is one sexy arm that guy has. I am so jealous of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. That arm puts my attendance in my mailbox. It also gave me a hug once, but only after asking permission.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...