Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Iced at Club D's

Despite all the icing I did at Dorrian's last night (yes, I really did sit at the bar with a bag of  ice in a pair of Choate sweatpants and a Turkey Trot t-shirt), my knee is causing me an extreme amount of pain. I can't walk. I gimped around Union Square today in a pitiful attempt to go to Trader Joe's. Thankfully my houseguest was there to help me get down the subway stairs because I'd probably still be standing there wincing in pain. I purchased an Icy Hot medicated sleeve, but I don't think it's helping. I am going to attempt the 10 mile run tomorrow, but it's looking more and more like I am going to be immobile. I need a Rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...