Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top 4 Reasons I'm Excited to be Back at Equinox

• Spin Class: I forgot how much I love to spin. I tried Buddy's 6:30 AM class at 85th & 3rd yesterday morning and had a great time. My legs took a beating.

• The Greet Staff: Equinox has the friendliest greeters at their front desks. I'm partial to the Roslyn Greet Staff because they treat me like a long lost relative.

• The Showers: Kiehl's shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Fresh cans of Barbasol. A maintenance team that is constantly cleaning hair out of the drain. Is it any wonder why I avoid showering in my apartment?

• My Trainer: Although I didn't train with him yesterday, I did see him. I'd definitely still do him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...