Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Brooklyn Half

I was supposed to run the Brooklyn Half Marathon. And I didn't. I've never missed a race before but I just didn't want to wake up. 5 AM to go to Brooklyn? Only to teach, my friends. I slept through my wake up calls and you know what? I'm kind of okay with that.

I woke up at 8 and watched the Young and the Restless instead!

Congratulations to the Professor and all of my other friends who chose to run instead of sleeping off martinis and making out with an attractive bedmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...