Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hindsight is 20/20 But I've Got 20/15

Well hindsight's 20/20. Part of me wants to say I should've known that rushing into a relationship and reliving the glory days of a college I don't think I really miss was a bad idea. I would also like to say that I have learned my lesson, but that would be a lie. As my mother told my father at family dinner on Saturday, "Allie's on her fourth boyfriend since Christmas." The woman uses the term boyfriend loosely...

What can I say? I work fast.

Speaking of fast...

Not having to worry about contacts at the gym has reduced my prep time considerably. Now I can walk out of my office, hop on the train up to 50th, and be changed for my workout in under 18 minutes. No joke, I timed myself. If you're toying with the idea of getting LASIK, contact Dello Russo LaserVision for a free consultation. Then tell them I sent you so I can get a free pair of sunglasses.

After a two week hiatus, I returned to my yoga class last night. I think I'm getting pretty decent. Mariko had us move from chaturanga dandasana into up dog in a way that really targeted my triceps. Clever woman. My sister got in super good shape from going to yoga three days a week (and eating like a bird, but whatever), so I'm going to stick with it.

This is my sister. She's pretty wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...