Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Flagified

I spent my break designing this today. The Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 is a mighty fine looking shoe on its own, but after I flagified it, I am obsessed.

source
Unfortunately, I have no reason to purchase them. I have 4 pairs of trail running sneakers, 3 pairs of road sneakers I actually use, 1 pair that I do not, a pair of Nike Frees that I hate, a pair of Vibram Five Fingers, two pairs of crosstrainers, and tennis sneakers. This list does not include any of my "fashion sneakers." I also do not do CrossFit.

If you'd like to spend $149 on me, I am a size 8.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...