Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Women's Barefoot Life Bliss Glove Wool

Women's Barefoot Life Bliss Glove Wool


Barefoot Life Bliss Glove Wool - Women's - Barefoot Shoes - J56240 |...
merrell.com




I'm new to this polyvore business and I'm trying to figure out how it works.

I found these shoes the other day on the Merrell website and they're really beginning to grow on me. They are part of their barefoot line. I think I'd like wearing them with pants and maybe even skirts (ugh, what did my one trip to Williamsburg to do me?!).

Thoughts on these?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...