Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Eat the Bear Chocolate Peanut Butter

I want to like Eat the Bear Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder. I love peanut butter cups - Reece's, Justin's, Trader Joe's, the ones a Pure Barre VaHi client homemade and brought in for class - they are all delicious. Unfortunately ETB's protein powder is not. It's not horrendous, but I wouldn't describe it as good tasting. It does taste better mixed with milk.


What it lacks in taste, it makes up for by being super convenient. ETB sells travel packs that come with five pouches of your choice and a mini Blender Bottle. These are perfect for work travel. I bring the shaker and some pouches when I travel for work and will probably order more because it's so much better than bagging scoops from my protein powder tub.


I like the company Eat the Bear so I'm hoping they make some improvements to this protein powder because I'd drink it at every meal if it actually tasted like a Reece's peanut butter cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...