Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, June 27, 2016

The Best Version of Me

Today I am excited to lift all the weights with my CrossFit Identity bitches and hoes at the 5 PM. I woke up to the sound of my baby dogs snoring in my bed in Atlanta and I was filled with love. It was 6 AM and I made the decision that today would be a good day.

I will do everything I do today to the best of my ability to glorify Christ. I will take joy in my work and in thrusters because he has given me the opportunity to live this life and I am grateful. I watched a Barbell Shrugged podcast last week that made me reflect on my attitude towards training, work, and the way that I approach the opportunities I am given. Is it a job that I have to do or is it a gift? No one makes me CrossFit, run, take care of my dogs, or succeed at my career. I have choices and I choose to be the best version of me today.

When I look in the mirror, I see a lion... or at least I did until my majestic mane was dyed blue and then hacked off.

Have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...