Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Too Many Fitness Enthusiasts

This morning I woke up and headed to the hotel gym and found it packed. I figured my colleagues should be in bed after partying at the CHCI event last night, but the damn overachievers beat me there. And I walked in at 6 AM.

Since no one seems to lift, I took over the weight bench.

I performed chest presses with 20 lbs and 12.5 lbs weights. I did chest flys with 12.5 lbs weights. I also did shoulder presses with the 12.5 lbs, tricep kickbacks with 7.5 lbs, and squats with 20 lbs.

Then I went for a 1.5 mile run outside near the other hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...