Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fast Recovery

I was back in the box the day after the Caumsett 50K. A 2K row, 50 HSPUs (or pikes of a box in my case), and deload week for the front squat. Never in a million years would I have thought I could row a 2K the day after Caumsett 2011, 2012, and 2013, and I only did the 25K in 2011!

below parallel after 31.2 miles
zero sleeves, zero fucks
My parents' driveway is still a hot mess and I have to park at the bottom of it. After the race, I considered calling the house and asking to be carried but then I realized that the only person in my family capable of carrying 150 lbs is me. #crossfitproblems

so maybe it was thirty-two point two miles...
I'm confused as to why that last 5K took even longer than the ones where I took multiple bathroom breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...