Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Denver Run

After an incredible week at Exploring Leadership, I had Friday to explore the city by myself. Tammy and Rachel from CFHK have been on a cross-country road trip and didn't get in until last night. I visited the Clyfford Still Museum and had lunch at Cap City Tavern. I recommend the perfect little side salad with grilled chicken and a side of their garlic rosemary fries.


I had planned on going to CrossFit but it was absolutely gorgeous out and I decided to run instead. I wore my new favorite tank.



I found my way back to the running path I ran on in 2012 when I was in Denver for the Regional Admin Conference. The Cherry Creek Path has several entrance points along Speer Boulevard and it's about 4 miles if you run from Downtown to Cherry Creek. I've never run the entire thing, probably because running at this altitude is hard!

2014


2012


My friend Nick lives in Denver and we got to catch up over drinks at Los Chingones. We went to the Island School together for the Fall 2002 semester. I can't believe it's been twelve years but it was great to hear all about his life out here in Colorado. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...