Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Open is Here!

Guys, the most wonderful time of the year is here! The 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games officially kicked off last night with Rich Froning and Mat Fraser going head to head in 15.1. I watched it with Frank on my couch and cheered my head off for Fraser. Dude, 3 reps? And he missed that last jerk? Bah!

So how am I preparing for 15.1? We've got Friday Night Lights at CrossFit Identity tonight so I took off yesterday. Weekday rest days kill me and I found myself voraciously hungry. Might have been because I forgot to take my Ritalin all day. I ate all the rice, all the butter, and then ordered some sushi with extra rice for good measure. When I honeybadger the shit out of the workout tonight, I will credit my excessive butter consumption. Fun fact: Frank's favorite treat is grassfed butter!

I also borrowed Frank's favorite ball to work out some knots in my shoulder. I'm a little nervous for the toes to bar and the 75# snatches but I've decided to compete Rx. Anthony says no one at CFHK is allowed to go scaled and I'm following his lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...