Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weight Loss Wednesday 2.25.15

Weight Loss Wednesday is back! In honor of the Open, which starts tomorrow, I am slipping into my favorite patriotic shorts and taking pictures on Wednesday mornings for the next five weeks.

I gained five pounds while I was in NY and weighed in this morning at 148.6. Let's see where five weeks gets me. Maybe I'll even have my body fat hydro tested again after the Open ends.


I will say that I liked my mirror in my New York apartment better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...