Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Without Wireless

My Internet has been out since Thursday.  I have barely survived the weekend without wireless access. My Cherry Blossom posting has suffered because I uploaded my photos to my computer mere hours before disaster struck. Some genius got on my building's roof and cut through our modem connections. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Time Warner, and I threatened a representative who was clearly drunk early yesterday morning. If it's 7:30am on a Sunday morning, and I manage to be sober, you could show a little courtesy and be the same.

It was a wild weekend, but I did drag my friend on a river run. The run up to 125th Street was great, but I thought I was going to keel over on the way back. He schooled me, while I prayed that I would make it back to my apartment before booting all over the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...