Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11

I bought my first pair of Brooks running shoes last weekend. I'm in love. After more than a year struggling to run in shoes that just never felt right, my new sneaks have me running happy.

Brand spanking new sneakers.

The Adrenaline is a support shoe available for both men and women. It feels cushioned, but not so much that I couldn't feel the road. I felt like I was able to run in my "real gait" if that makes any sense. The shoes fit my arches and are very comfortable. When I left for my run this morning, the right heel felt loose and began to slip, but I tightened the laces and corrected the problem.

Yes, my nail polish matches my new shoes.
I have taken my new Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11s on road (asphalt), pavement (sidewalks), track, and mulch-covered trail. These versatile shoes held their own. They provided the stability and support I need, while remaining lightweight and comfortable. Two thumbs up from In Shape Out of Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...