Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Workout? #fail

I had to be up in West Hartford last night for something very important, but unfortunately I also had a job application project due today. I obviously did not complete it before driving up to the West HartBeat, and the thing is due at noon, so I had to stay at the boy's place in good old Gun Wavin' New Haven in order to get a good night's sleep to wake up early to finish the damn thing. It's not really such a hardship to stay with him, and I did get some solid rest. The boy left for work, I commandeered his desk, and I managed to finish the project with 1 hour and 3 minutes to spare.

Bored, and done rummaging through his refrigerator, I remembered that he has the entire P90X DVD collection and I had my workout clothes in the car. Excited to finally enjoy the moves of Tony Horton, I scampered over to find my shoes when I remembered that this is New Haven and you can't just leave the doors unlocked to an apartment in a strange housing complex while you run over to your PT Cruiser to grab your workout gear. Momentarily saddened, I refused to give up hope. Surely the boy had a spare key lying around somewhere. I texted him. He said he did not.

Left with nothing else to do, I Facebook stalked my ex and finished the rest of the blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...