Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

3 Mile Puppy Power Walk

I don't normally consider walking exercise but since Cookie has entered my life, I haven't had much time to do much else. On Monday night the 34 year-old and I walked from Madison Square Park to the east 80s. Tonight I did the walk with her by myself. I had to bring my computer home from the office and let me tell you, that was not fun. Cookie was like, "Really? Stop dragging that bag around and walk me properly!" We ran into BrissK and she pointed out that I make my dog exercise as much as I do. Yup. We're an athletic bunch.
How can you say no to that face?
I took Cookie for a short run last night in the rain after obedience training, but we're still working on running with the leash.
Cookie is super tired after our 3 mile walk.

On an unrelated note, this is the salad I picked up from Fairway Market today. Look at that price! It was delicious.



Do you have experience running with a dog? Please share tips below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...