Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Come Home > Homecoming

So I decided to visit my parents instead of returning to the Hartbeat for Homecoming. I woke up at 8 AM over at the 34 year-old's, and while I had more than enough time to get to CT, I decided to watch DVR'd episodes of One Life to Live in bed. I'm now on the train heading out to the 516 and a tasty chicken and artichoke pasta dinner awaits me.

I didn't do much working out this week, but I did do some more walking than usual. My favorite office friend and I went to High Gear spin class at the 50th and Broadway Equinox on Thursday. Super fun. I almost never go to the gym with a friend (although I used to have gym friends when I worked out at Great Neck) and I would love to workout with Favorite Office Friend (FOF) more often. She just needs to join Equinox (and get me my $125 referral credit.)

Last night I went to a party with one of my buddies from home. I haven't seen him in months and I haven't been to an apartment party in years. It was a lot of fun, got to see home friends, Hobart friends, and then my sorority showed up, no joke. Seeing all those girls then made me happy... and let me off the hook for Homecoming.
Me... and my 2 massive bags of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...