Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Puppy Love

The 34 year-old and I rushed back to NYC yesterday to officially adopt our puppy Cookie. We are over the moon! Cookie is a pit bull terrier mix and a very sweet little girl. We owe the ASPCA a special thank you for taking such good care of her and letting us adopt her.
Look at that face!

The paperwork was signed and filed by 3:30 PM and we took Cookie over to the East River Esplanade for a nice long walk. For about 2.5 hours we walked and played and met other dogs. Cookie handled it like a champ.
I can't even explain my outfit so I won't even try.

We made a visit to our local Petco and then brought Cookie to her new home. For a six month old puppy, she's incredibly well-behaved. She LOVES tennis balls and we played fetch until she the 34 year-old was tired.
Puppy kisses!

After a few more walks, it was time for me to go home. We brought Cookie over to see where I sleep. She thinks I live in a kennel because it's so small. Cooks did pretty well in the small space. I'm glad because sometimes I'll need to watch her over there.

We need to practice smiling for the camera.
This morning I went over to the 34 year-old's at 7 AM to wake them up as planned. Cookie was good about getting out of bed. The 34 year-old, not so much. We went for a nice walk by the river and met other dogs. Cookie was very polite to everyone she met and even shared her tennis ball. I hear that the 34 year-old and Cookie are now back in bed taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...