Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Packet Pick-up and Early Morning Slurpees

You know you are going to have one hell of a successful day when you wake up at 6 AM and ask, "Where am I?" and "Who are you?"... out loud. I was at the 34 year-old's and the 34 year-old was next to me. I was also fully dressed, including my contacts and shoes.
I definitely should have thrown up before going to work.
Obviously I decided it was time to hightail it out of there (because at 6 AM you really only see runners and crackheads on your way home) and go to 7-Eleven for a Slurpee. I seriously struggled to get the top onto my Slurpee cup and that's how I knew I was still very drunk.

6 AM Slurpee run
Last night the Professor and I headed out to Brooklyn to the Gibson to pick up our race packets. We were concerned about making the round trip in under and hour because of Occupy Wall Street taking over the bridges, but we managed to pop in and out.

The prettiest race bib I have ever seen.
Awesome tech shirts. I can't wait to wear mine.
The back of the shirt and the Brooklyn Marathon sponsors.
This timing chip system is worn on your shoe.
You must return it to receive an official time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...