Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Coco's Cardio Knockout

Today I drove over to the Equinox in Great Neck for Coco's Cardio Knockout class. Now that I am officially done with marathon training (for this year at least) I don't have to worry about overexerting myself in gym classes and messing up my running. Good thing because my lower back is killing me. This class is very much like Yves Maco's cardio kickboxing but with Coco's special flair.

I found my old Nike crosstrainers. I love them but sadly they are a little too small.
My feet grew two years ago, or maybe they just flattened out.
There are absolutely no breakfast foods in my parents' house at this moment. My mother tried to pass off a sugar-covered donut in the shape of a muffin as breakfast, but I declined. The day after Thanksgiving you are supposed to at least attempt to eat healthily. They were giving out Clif Bars after the race yesterday so I packed one for the gym. Mr. Mink grabbed it out of my bag and took off with it in his mouth.

Busted, red pawed.
I am faster than my cat, and mildly more intelligent (no really, he's a genius), so I was able to get the Blueberry Crisp bar back. It was pretty tasty and only 100 calories. I have a few more flavors to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...