Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Realtree

I love Realtree. I don't care if I don't have a reason to look like a Mossy Oak or that the only thing I ever shoot is a target inside a range. My favorite thing to do when I get to Iowa is go to Walmart and check out the Realtree section. Yesterday I scored this sick hat.

My mom was going on and on about the time she squeezed out night cream and it looked like a penis.
I've heard this story numerous times since the day it happened and it doesn't freak me out any less now.
It's a lot colder in Iowa than I had anticipated. Crazy, but for some reason I thought it was supposed to be warm in May. I found this swoutfit in my grandma's closet.

the BEST outfit I have ever worn
Being a huge fan of Realtree, I have embraced their expansion into womenswear. And this is why I am seriously considering buying this dress just in case I decide to get married in the future.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...