Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

ERG: 5K Day at CrossFit Hell's Kitchen

Today was supposed to be my rest day but then I heard through the office CrossFit grapevine that today's WOD was to run a 5K. I need a timed 5K for my Oyster Fest 5K training so I was all about going. I figured it was like a practice race without actually having to go to a race.


The only way to get out of running the 5K was to have a preexisting condition. My preexisting condition is "I actually like to run". Don't show up to a 5K WOD in a shirt that says I ❤ Running.


21:54.9 bitches.

Gratuitous spandex shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...