Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sniffles and a Shake Out Run

My allergies flared up like crazy after yesterday's WOD. Feeling like garbage, I struggled to fall asleep and I had a 6:20 AM run scheduled with the Professor.

2 AM. Wide awake. Don't I look sexy?


I basically slept two hours between the running nose and the nimrods in my apartment building who decided to move a dead body a bunch of stuff down the stairs in the middle of the night.

The Professor a shorter run and I just wanted to shake out my legs. I think he ran about 6 miles.


And because my vanity knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...