Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Feelings of Fall

This morning I stayed in bed until a normal person hour because I was tired and probably concussed. My black eye looks much better, so I think this decision was for the best. I got a head start on my inbox before heading out for a brisk run. 

Emphasis on the word brisk - it was chilly out this morning. Long sleeves are back! I also wanted to get some use out of my racing flats and see if I can handle more than quick jaunts around the CrossFit parking lot in them.


I ran up the East River Esplanade, turned around, and came back. Beautiful if uneventful.


I ran pretty quickly for an easy run. Gives me hope for 5Ks this fall.


My apartment keys are badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...