Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Frozen Banana Stand

If you find yourself with bananas that are about to over ripen, you can make banana bread. Or you can cut them in half, store them in a baggie, and stash them in a freezer. Make sure you peel them first. (Learned that the hard way.) You can use the frozen bananas in protein shakes. I have found that frozen bananas make shakes creamier, and you don't have to use as much ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...