1. Dumbbell wood chop (low to high)
- This move works your legs, core, shoulders, back and chest.
2. Squat (dumbbell held at chest height)
- This moves works your quads, glutes, calves, and hamstrings.
3. Biceps curl (one arm at a time)
- This moves works your biceps and forearms.
4. Triceps overhead extension
- This moves works your triceps and forearms.
5. Chest press (one arm at a time)
- This moves works your chest, shoulders, triceps, cores.
6. Crunch (weight held on chest)
- This moves works your abdominals.
7. Shoulder press (one arm at a time)
- This moves works your front delts and lateral delts.
I used a 12.5 lb dumbbell. The magazine says to do each exercise for 15 reps, then rest before repeating the seven moves. Let me know how you liked this routine if you try it. (Let's get some posting going. I feel unloved!)