Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It Could've Been a Word Document like Creed's

I've recently received a bunch of emails and Facebook messages from In Shape Out of Mind readers telling me how much they enjoy the posts. Thank you so much for your support! I began this blog simply because my mother told me she didn't want to hear about my gym classes anymore. I figured if I couldn't annoy her with tales about kickboxing and my quest for the perfect crosstrainers, I could tell an imaginary audience about the things I find interesting and important in the fitness industry.

In Shape Out of Mind now has a real audience, which is awesome. I appreciate all the feedback you've sent because now that I know people are reading this thing, I want to provide you with the content you want. Please keep sending messages and leaving posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...