Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whey Protein


I drink protein shakes to help me get enough protein in my diet. Sometimes I'll have one for breakfast, usually before a morning workout. I don't really like to drink my breakfast if I'm going to work (although I'm almost always willing to drink my dinner, work or no work). I also like a shake as a snack or a post-workout recovery meal.

I've been using Designer Whey products since last April. I like the chocolate flavor a lot. I also use the natural flavor in fruit smoothies.

Which whey powder have you been using? Do you have a favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...