Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Balls Are Their Business

So last night I played ping pong at SPiN with my date from Friday. To my surprise, making him aware that I am bat shit crazy was not a complete deal breaker. I think I also impressed him with my secret sick ping pong skills.

source
I can't remember the last time I played ping pong and God knows us lady folks were not allowed to touch a paddle in college. Turns out I have pretty decent hand-eye coordination except for a massive blind spot if the  ball comes straight to the right of my elbow. And I maintained my hand-eye coordination through two glasses of Dewars.

I had a really great time and I've wanted to go to SPiN since I moved to Manhattan in 2008. Yes. It's been that long and I never bothered to actually go. I do nothing here which has recently begun to make me a little sad and I'm making more of an effort to experience the city a bajillion people love so much that they come here for vacation. Why people want to spend their time off with crowds, concrete, and the smell of homeless people pee is beyond me, but whatever.

We didn't eat at SPiN last night but their menu is below. I've heard it's pretty good.


SPiN New York is located at 48 East 23rd Street, right near Time Warner Cable and a quick walk over from the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...