Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Morning Spin

This morning the sounds of "What Makes You Beautiful" and a light show woke me up at 5:45 AM. Bet you didn't know you could set your iPhone alarm to do that, did you? Nothing gets me to hop out of bed like a One Direction dance party and soon I was dressed and on my way to spin class.


This was the first time I've gone to a class with Betsy Buzaid. Turns out this is the last 6:30 AM Monday class she's teaching at Equinox, which is a bummer because I liked her. My body is pretty sore from kickboxing so I'm not sure how difficult this class is, but the music was good and there was some pretty decent climbs.

I'm always looking for ways to cut down on the amount of stuff I drag around. Today I wore my spandex under my jeans and packed my tank and sweater. I insisted on wearing my Uggs and packing my flats, which in hindsight was stupid. I should have just sucked it up and worn the flats even though it was chilly out.

fully showered and dressed by 7:37 AM
I got fed up waiting for mirror space. I also don't have the patience to dry my hair, so I put on some bb cream and put my hair up. Then I headed over to Juice Generation. I love when I do more by 8:30 AM than I normally do all weekend.


I got the very un-Paleo peanut butter split with almond milk. And then a fat girl came in and ordered the same thing. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...